Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How I started to be a crossdresser

It was about ten years ago that I had my first experience dressing up as a girl. As I am writing this, part of me thinks that I had these urges at an early age but was forced to supress since parents were from the old country and a bit old fashion. But also as I mentioned, it was hard for me to fit in and be accepted. Having this exposed would have made things even harder on me with my so-called classmates.

One day I decided to look for a place where I can have a makeover to look like a girl that was in my area but not too close home where people who know me will rat me out. I found a place out in Staten Island. My first makeover was a maid. Since then I have gone there whenever I wanted to have a makeover with a different look.

Some of the types of makeovers I had ranged from maid to goth and bride to goth bride.

So sfter my first makeover I started to seek out other CDs to make friends with and associate with; which I have and very happy to have meet them. The only problem I have that is preventing me from being more active in this lifestyle is my job and returning back to college.

I will post some of the different make-overs I had done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment