Thursday, May 26, 2011

Broken Heart...Pre-Sissy Conclusion

There has been other disappointments in trying to find a relationship with a GG, but not on the scale as the previous two.
Fir example, prior to going on a blind date with a girl I meet through the personal ads, we chatted on the phone for about two weeks and during that time I felt a connection was being made between the two of us since we would chat for hours while making each other laugh and discovering that we share some things in common.

So when we agreed to meet in  person and go on a date, things were different. She was very shy and hardly spoke throughout the date.
I would bring up some of the things that we shared and nothing. Towards the middle of the date, she said that she was not feeling well. So I dropped her off at her place and wished her well.

I called the next day and left a message on her answering machine. After thee days of not hearing from her,  I called again and again left a message on her machine. I waited four days this time for her to call me back and nothing. I called her a third time and she answered. She said that she had been very busy the whole week and did not have time to call me back. She said she will call me back later in the evening. And so I waited and waited and nothing.

I did not bother calling her again, I got the hint that she was not interested in me. Yet I was confused, as to what went wrong between meeting in person and chatting on the phone. The only conclusion was that I was not what they were physically looking for.

At times when I reflect on those events I get a bit ticked off but I do not have nor will I have sympathy for them or any GG who complains of being in a bad relationship; frankly they deserve it.

At the present moment I no longer have an interest or the desire to be in a relationship with any GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment