Thursday, May 19, 2011

First blog comment

I've been dressing on and off for the past ten years and have started to embrace dressing as a girl. When I started off I would go to a place that specializes in transforming men into women; I still go from time to time. Each time I have gone, I would request to wear different clothing. My most favorite makeover so far has been a bride. I have had others makeovers from maid to sissy girl. I've started to do my own makeup and certainly would need to practice.

Most recently my desire to dress has increased but the issue I have is not having anyone to dress up for or with but also being passable. I kind of have walking in heels on pavement down but need to work on acting like a female. The other issue or concern I have is ignorant people who feel the need to verbally abuse me or even worse assault me. I am not positive about how New Jersey law is with regards to protecting girls like us.. But then it is being outed that also scares me. It is really a shame that in today's day and age people still have to harass or mistreat people merely for being different.

I just do not understand why

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your blog, you go gurl!
    xox
    gw3n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see some pictures from your visit to the place that specializes in changing men into women.....I would also like to know the location!

    ReplyDelete